For LaCrosse Cars Window Windshield Wiper Blade Exclusive Type
Specification of CL807
|Car Front Windshield Wiper Blade||Item No.||CL807|
|Fit For Arms||Push Tab Arm|
|Car Make||Peugeot, Golf, VW, Hyundai, etc.|
|Size||300mm to 650 mm (12” to 26”)|
|Refill||100% natural rubber refill|
|Steel Material||High carbon content stainless steel|
|Guarantee Time||12 months|
|Sample Policy||Free samples , shipping cost paid by buyers|
|Payment||30% deposit+70% balanced before shipment|
|Delivery||7 days to 25 days (According to the quantity and packing)|
|Packages||1) colorful box , 1pcs in one box or 2pcs in one box, 50pcs sets in
2) blister packing, 1pcs in one package, 50pcs in one carton.
|7 days to 25 days (According to the quantity and packing)|
1. Clean Windscreen without lift and noise with Grade A natural
rubber coated with teflon.
2. Utilize advanced technology for performance in all seasons.
3. Provide quick and easy wiper blade replacement.
4. Special choise with original quality.
5. Advanced spoiler design provides maximum blade-to-surface
Tips of Common Wiper Problems
- Streaking occurs when the rubber squeegee dries, hardens and cracks. It can
also be caused by tree sap, road tar and other foreign substances
collected on either the glass or the blade.
- Skipping occurs when the blade develops a curvature from lack of use (e.g.
left in the ‘parked position’ for an extended length of time).
- Wearing occurs with extensive use and is when the rubber edges are rounded
instead of squared.
- Splitting is caused when the sun’s ultraviolet rays penetrate the rubber
squeegee, causing it to breakdown and separate from the frame.
- Bent Refill Vertebra and Bent Frames cause inconsistent contact with the glass surface, creating
streaking or skipping.